Anne MacDonald Hall beside North Vancouver Museum and Archives, North Vancouver

Image from North Vancouver Museum and Archives activity in Things to do in North Vancouver

Built in 1899, the Anne MacDonald Hall was formerly  the St. Johns Anglican Church which became a part of the presentation house and named in honour of the Arts Council Executive Director.

Built in 1899, the Anne MacDonald Hall and Studio Building was formerly the St. Johns Anglican Church. When the congregation moved to a new church, the old building was donated to the city and used to house arts programs in North Vancouver and was reopened for public use in 1978.

previous image | next image



Back to activity page: North Vancouver Museum and Archives

Venture Vancouver Blog Feed Venture Vancouver Activity Feed Venture Vancouver Image Feed Follow Venture Vancouver on Twitter Venture Vancouver's YouTube Channel Venture Vancouver's Facebook Page




IMAGE ASSOCIATION:

This image is part of the North Vancouver Museum and Archives activity review.
To view this activity click here.









HOME
 | 
TOP 10
 | 
ABOUT
 | 
BLOG
 | 
CONTACT
 | 
SITEMAP

Copyright © Venture Vancouver 2012. All rights reserved.