Gertrude Lawson House Historic Site Plaque at West Vancouver Museum, West Vancouver

Image from West Vancouver Museum activity in Things to do in West Vancouver

The plaque outside the West Vancouver Museum marks the site as a historic building one belonging to Gertrude Lawson.

The building which houses the West Vancouver Museum was originally built in 1939 for Gertrude Lawson, daughter of pioneer John Lawson and was bought by the historical society and opened as a museum in 1994.

previous image | next image



Back to activity page: West Vancouver Museum

Venture Vancouver Blog Feed Venture Vancouver Activity Feed Venture Vancouver Image Feed Follow Venture Vancouver on Twitter Venture Vancouver's YouTube Channel Venture Vancouver's Facebook Page




IMAGE ASSOCIATION:

This image is part of the West Vancouver Museum activity review.
To view this activity click here.




HOME
 | 
TOP 10
 | 
ABOUT
 | 
BLOG
 | 
CONTACT
 | 
SITEMAP

Copyright © Venture Vancouver 2012. All rights reserved.